Hundred Eyes is a boss in Nioh, it is found in the last region.
Hundred Eyes is a large yokai composed of multiple tentacles and hundred of eyes. It holds a large wand that is uses as a melee weapon. Its eyes can shoot red lasers that damage the player.
It is found at the end of The Queen's Eyes. The mission is the last main mission in the Omi region.
- Swings wand in front to attack player.
- Two tentacles fire lasers in a large arc in front of the boss.
- Sits down and summons a large group of eyes as well as healing itself a small amount.
- The eyes are one-shot by everything.
- The eyes shoot lasers.
- Slams tentacles on the ground behind it to attack players behind him.
- Can teleport.
- Spawns a group of red crystals around him that fire at the player a few seconds after being spawned. Can easily be dodge by running to the side. (This attack will most likely insta-kill you)
- Various equipment
|Gasha-Dokuro • Giant Toad • Great Centipede • Hino-Enma • Hundred Eyes • Joro-Gumo • Nine-Tailed Fox|
Nue • Ogress • Onmoraki • Onryoki • Umi-Bozu • White Tiger • Yamata-no-Orochi • Yuki-Onna